How it works
All of Kipper & Chalk's trousers are cut in its house style and constructed using luxurious Italian flannel. Tell us your waist size and inside leg measurement.
After that it is up to you.
Using our online tool, you can design and customise your perfect garment with just a few easy clicks.
Select your cut, waistband, hem and cloth colour to build your ideal pair of winter trousers.
For help selecting your waist and inside leg measurement see our handy guide.
The Charcoal flannel is currently out of stock but may return subject to demand.
- Supple Italian wool
- Printed Organic Cotton Lining
- Zip and Button Fastening
- 4 Pockets, including secure Card pocket at front
- Trouser: 100% wool. Lining: 100% Organic Cotton. Pocketing: 100% Cotton
- This garment is carefully crafted using the finest materials and as such should be treated with care.
- At the end of each day, the trousers should be allowed to breathe and this can be achieved by hanging them outside of a cupboard at room temperature.
- These trousers are dry-clean only. We suggest using a reputable Dry-Cleaners which avoids using PERC which can damage clothing
- An alternative to dry cleaning, is a steam press – this will clean the fibres and remove any creases from the suit.
- If you mark or stain the clothing, use a damp cloth to sponge clean.
- Clean fit across the waist and seat before tapering to a narrow finish at the hem.
- Straight legged.
- Fit true to size.
|UK Trouser Size||32||34||36|
For help with measuring and selecting a size click here
- Shipping is FREE for UK
- As each garment is made to order, please allow 2 weeks from purchase for your item to arrive.
For more information on our Shipping policies click here