Personal Tailoring Online - Alex Wessley
Using our online tool, you can design and customise your perfect suit with just a few easy clicks.
- This garment is carefully crafted using the finest materials and as such should be treated with care.
- It is important to rotate a suit, wearing it no more than once or twice a week.
- It should normally be purchased with a second pair of trousers in order to prolong their lifespan.
- At the end of each day, the suit should be allowed to breathe and this can be achieved by airing it outside of a cupboard at room temperature.
- A suit should be dry cleaned no more than once or twice a year, as the chemicals can shine and shrink the fabrics.
- An alternative to dry cleaning, is a steam press – this will clean the fibres and remove any creases from the suit. K&C can organise this for you if needed.
- Shipping is FREE for UK and the Rest of Europe.
- As each garment is made to order, please allow 4-5 weeks from purchase for your item to arrive.
Unfortunately this product is not available outside of Europe.
For more information on our Shipping policies click here